What You'll Get
Rappers typically perform with hype men, who keep the crowd’s energy up by waving around towels and feeding the audience granola bars. Get pumped with this deal.
- $35 for one full-festival pass to the A3C Hip Hop Festival (up to a $75 value)
- When: October 2–6
- Where: venues throughout Old 4th Ward, EAV, Little 5 Points, and East Atlanta Village
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view a full list of the artists already announced.<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, the deal is still the best deal available.<p>
A3C Hip Hop Festival
- What it is: more than 80 hip-hop performers, film, and art installations
- What A3C stands for: All Three Coasts—East, West, and Gulf
- Number of years it’s been showcasing local and international talent: nine
- Attending representative of the Wu-Tang Clan: Ghostface Killah
- Most recent reason to love the solo Ghostface: Twelve Reasons to Die, his 10th and latest LP, in which he shows his love for for soul music, pulpy narratives, and lists
- Attending representative of The Cool Kids, a legendary Chicago-based duo: Chuck Inglish
- Cousins of Chuck Inglish also performing: Boldy James
- Live performers that Jarren Benton studied to perfect his showmanship: Prince, Marilyn Manson, Method Man
- Lesson he learned, according to his bio page: “the essence of giving a good show is not givin’” an expletive
- Hits you might hear from hip-hop pioneer Too Short: “The Ghetto,” “Blow the Whistle”
- Who to see if you’re craving some violin: Symphony Crack Orchestra
- Who to see if you want to tie your festival experience in with your thesis on Ancient Egypt’s diplomacy with Ancient Rome: 4th Pyramid, 9th Wonder, Rome Fortune, Pharoahe Monch<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Online redemption required. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects A3C Hip Hop Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.