What You'll Get
- $20 for two tickets to see Aaron Carter in concert (up to a $39.90 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 15, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Buckhead Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
- Year of birth: 1987
- Year of first studio album: 1997
- Wait, that means he was 10, right?: Yes. Yes, it does.
- Hits: “Crush on You,” “I Want Candy,” “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” “That’s How I Beat Shaq”
- Early touring experience: opening for his brother’s acid-jazz band, the Backstreet Boys
- Current tour: The After Party Tour
- What else he’s been up to: a stint on Dancing with the Stars
- What he did on the show: danced
- Reason to love Aaron’s Instagram feed: Pictures of his unbearably cute English bulldogs. No, seriously. Just look at them.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Buckhead Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.