What You'll Get
- $14 for one ticket to Aaron Lewis (up to $20 value)
- When: Friday, September 4 at 7 p.m.
- Where: First Merit Bank Event Park
- General admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Staind: the massively popular post-grunge outfit that introduced Aaron Lewis’s earthy voice and achingly personal lyrics to millions
- Country Boy: an apt way to describe Lewis’ career as a solo artist, and the title of his biggest hit (featuring genre legends George Jones and Charlie Daniels)
- The Road: his full-length country debut, driven by Nashville-ready numbers such as “Granddaddy’s Gun” and “Red White and Blue”
- It’s Been Awhile: since fans have heard Staind play that song live, but Lewis keeps his followers satiated with a stripped-down arrangement of it, as well as other brooding tracks from his band
- The Difference: silencing anyone skeptical about quieter versions of Staind songs, Lewis says that “If you put a country accompaniment to any of the songs that I’ve written over the years on my acoustic, all of them would work as country tunes.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.