- $28 for one ticket to Aaron Lewis (up to $40.50 value)
- When: Thursday, July 23 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Ogden Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Staind: the massively popular post-grunge outfit that introduced Aaron Lewis’s earthy voice and achingly personal lyrics to millions
- Country Boy: an apt way to describe Lewis’ career as a solo artist, and the title of his biggest hit (featuring genre legends George Jones and Charlie Daniels)
- The Road: his full-length country debut, driven by Nashville-ready numbers such as “Granddaddy’s Gun” and “Red White and Blue”
- It’s Been Awhile: since fans have heard Staind play that song live, but Lewis keeps his followers satiated with a stripped-down arrangement of it, as well as other brooding tracks from his band
- The Difference: silencing anyone skeptical about quieter versions of Staind songs, Lewis says that “If you put a country accompaniment to any of the songs that I’ve written over the years on my acoustic, all of them would work as country tunes.”