- $10 for one ticket to see Aaron Watson with William Clark Green & The Rankin Twins, plus one drink of up to $5 in value (up to $17.50 total value)
- When: Friday, June 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Joe’s on Weed Street
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Aaron Watson with William Clark Green & The Rankin Twins
- Aaron’s Texas cred: born in Amarillo, recorded with Willie Nelson, and romanticized Tom Green County with his album San Angelo
- Most Texas-centric Watson tune to hit #1 on the Texas Music Charts: “Hearts Are Breaking Across Texas”
- William Clark Green’s Texas cred: raised in Flint, calls Lubbock home, got his start packing shows at Texas Tech, and has scored two top ten singles on the Texas Music Chart
- Those hits being: “She Likes the Beatles” and “It’s About Time,” which showcase his cajun-tinted country-rock sound
- You’ve seen The Rankin Twins: opening for Pat Green and Josh Abbott Band, and on the reality series Next Great Family Band
- Texas radio hits that sound great even in states without an Alamo: “Rain,” “Holdin’ Pattern,” and “Jezebel”
Joe’s on Weed Street
At Joe’s on Weed Street, sports games and pennants fill the front space, and a stage in the rear hosts a bevy of live musical acts. Conveniently located near the North and Clybourn Red Line station, the acoustical walls of the full bar have vibrated with the sounds of such artists as O.A.R., Keith Urban, Run-DMC, and Rick Springfield.