What You'll Get
- $12.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $21.69 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, October 28, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29, at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m.
Abarukas presents Bernadac
- The World Premiere: Bernadac, which features a highly athletic blend of dance styles for eight dancers
- Also on the Program: excerpts from 2016’s No Man is an Island, plus 2014’s The Master
- The Mastermind: Artistic Director/choreographer Yoshito Sakuraba, winner of the Pretty Creatives International Dance Competition 2015 at the Northwest Dance Project, whose works have also been shown for the Booking Dance Festival at Jazz at Lincoln Center
- The Praise: Broadway Dance World applauds Abarukas’ “extreme creativity, fine detail, and high level dancing,” while Fit Engine calls the troupe, “Dazzling…intense and compelling”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.