Costumes, kaleidoscopic lights, and hits such as “Mamma Mia” and “Dancing Queen” conjure the sound and spirit of ABBA
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see ABBA Mania, starting from $18
- Seating: loge or orchestra
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: a polished, world-traveling tribute band based out of London’s West End
- Where you’ve seen them (if you’re European): joined by original ABBA members for a television special viewed by more than 11 million people in celebration of ABBA’s 30th anniversary
- Hits you’ll hear: “Mamma Mia,” “Voulez Vous,” “Dancing Queen,” “Winner Takes It All”
- What you’ll see: accurate costumes, colorful lights, live instruments, multimedia spectacles, probably at least one ABBA T-shirt
Akron Civic Theatre
The medieval carvings, European antiques, and Italian alabaster sculptures at the Akron Civic Theatre absorb the ascending harmonies of symphony concerts and heavy rock ‘n’ roll alike. Built in 1929 to resemble a Moorish castle, the venue has maintained much of its historic charm, including the exceedingly rare atmospheric ceiling, in which stars twinkle and clouds float by as mesmerizingly as the last few corn flakes atop a bowl of milk.
The Fine Print