What You'll Get
- $12.38 for one ticket to Abbacadabra: ABBA Tribute Band (up to $24.75 value)
- When: Saturday, April 18, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Harrah’s Casino
- Section: 101, 104, or 201–205
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Abbacadabra: ABBA Tribute Band
- How Abbacadabra differs from ABBA: they do not get a tax deduction for wearing silver spandex in public
- How Abbacadabra resembles ABBA: the irresistible Euro-pop standards, the hair, the aforementioned silver spandex
- How Abbacadabra improves on ABBA: ABBA only has one Benny, Björn, Frida, and Agnetha; Abbacadabra has at least two of each
- What do the second ones do when not on stage?: They act as human mirrors while the first ones get dressed.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2015. Must be 21+. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Harrah's Casino on 4/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.