What You'll Get
Music festivals offer aural enjoyment until medieval fairs roll into town, distracting concertgoers with impromptu baseball games played with hacky sacks and giant turkey legs. Gear up for this Renaissance-free deal to Abbey Road on The River at Belvedere Festival Park in Louisville. Passes are valid May 25–27. Choose from the following options:
- For $40, you get two one-day general-admission passes (up to a $65.48 value, including fees).
- For $75, you get four one-day general-admission passes (up to a $130.96 value, including fees).
- For $130, you get eight one-day general-admission passes (up to a $261.92 value, including fees).
- For $170, you get an Ultimate Ticket to Ride Double Feature VIP package for two for Saturday, May 26 (up to a $253.86 value, including fees). The package includes:
- Access to all Saturday concerts, speakers, and films
- Gold-circle seating in the first 10 rows at the LOVE and Jefferson Starship concerts from 7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Complimentary soda or beer during the performances
- Access to the backstage hospitality tent with snacks, beer, and soft drinks
- A meet and greet, autograph signing, and photo opportunity with the LOVE cast and Jefferson Starship<p>
General admission includes access to the main lawn, fountain, river, pool, and knoll areas, as well as all ballrooms, films, and indoor concerts before 11 p.m. General-admission tickets may be used all at once or split up across visits on successive days.
Abbey Road on The River bills itself as the world’s largest Beatles-inspired music festival, with more than 60 bands paying tribute to the oft-overlooked British Invasion act during Memorial Day weekend. Each day of the festival sets indoor and outdoor stages chiming with the reanimated sounds of the Fab Four, their contemporaries, and the great American rock and R&B acts who inspired them. Tribute acts from Canada, Germany, Sweden, England, and Italy, as well as U.S.-based songsters, storm the stage. The full scope of Beatlemania shines in other events and activities including seminars, sing-alongs, memorabilia exhibits, and films.
On Saturday at 7 p.m., three sprawling musical groups join forces with live string and keyboard players to recreate LOVE, the remix album recorded by George Martin to both soundtrack a Cirque du Soleil show and provide an ultra-compact introduction to The Beatles’ career. Right afterward, Jefferson Starship takes to the stage to continue a legacy begun as seminal psychedelic rock band Jefferson Airplane. Led by cofounder Paul Kantner, the band weaves trippy guitar lines all the way back to the electrified folk on which its parent group first sailed to fame.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for tickets. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at festival. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to Belvedere Festival Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Abbey Road on The River's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.