All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $50 for two single-day general-admission tickets (up to $76.74 value)
- Click to view the complete lineup
Abbey Road on the River
- The Numbers: 5 days, 8 stages, 60 bands & more than 50 performances each day
- The Theme: “Complete Beatles Albums Live,” meaning every album from 1963’s With the Beatles to 2006’s Love will be performed in its entirety—including every killer solo and cryptic backward mumble
- The Headliners: The Zombies, who will invade the fest on Saturday, May 28, and Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals, bringing Good Lovin’ on Sunday, May 29
- About The Zombies: They’re the ’60s pop masters, led by founders Colin Blunstone and Rod Argent, who’ve thrilled fans with groovy hits such as “Time of the Season” and “She’s Not There.”
- About Felix Cavaliere: As the leader of The Young Rascals, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee’s boisterous vocals steered immortal ’60s classics such as “Groovin’,” “Good Lovin’,” and “People Got to Be Free.”
- Tribute Bands: The Jukebox, BritBeat, SixtyFour, The English Channel, The Newbees, Classicstone, All You Need is Love, and Louisville’s own The Rigbys
- Resident John Lennon Specialist: Julia Baird, John Lennon’s half-sister who penned the book, Imagine This, and Prudence Farrow, the subject of John’s song Dear Prudence
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.