What You'll Get
- $25 for one single-day ticket for general admission (up to $41 value)
- $59 for one single-day ticket for reserved seating (up to $87.37 value)
- Click to view the full lineup
Abbey Road on the River Highlights
- Herman’s Hermits (Saturday, May 27): Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone sees the original lead singer return to the role that vaulted him into ‘60s pop-idol stardom when he was just a 15-year-old kid from Manchester. The Hermits’ foot-tapping melodies and Noone’s sing-songy lyrics skip hand-in-hand through hits such as “I’m Into Something Good” and “There’s a Kind of Hush.”
- The Grass Roots (Saturday, May 27): The platinum- and gold-selling rock band behind “Let’s Live for Today,” “Midnight Confessions,” and “Things I Should Have Said” has recently toured with fellow ’60s legends The Turtles, Blood, Sweat & Tears, and Gary Puckett & The Union Gap.
- Also Appearing: Peter Asher (Saturday and Sunday) | Ambrosia (Friday) | The Family Stone (Saturday) | Laurence Juber (all weekend) | Mark Lindsay (Saturday) | Dozens of tribute bands (All Weekend)
- The Occasions: This fest celebrates the 50th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Heart’s Club Band, the 50th Anniversary of the Summer of Love, and the 75th Anniversary of Paul McCartney’s birth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 29, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved-seating options. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.