What You'll Get
- One pass Abbey Road On The River
- When: Friday, October 24, though Sunday, October 26
- Where: The Galt House Hotel and Belvedere Festival Park
- General admission
- Gate time: 30 minutes before the first show
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the festival schedule
deal purchasers will also have the opportunity to win as a door prize, two Paul McCartney concert tickets for the October 28 show.
- $40 for one pass to any two days of festival (up to $64.44 value)
- $55 for one three-day pass (up to $96.66 value)
Abbey Road On The River
- Why this edition of Abbey Road On the River has been nicknamed “To Sir with Love:” to celebrate Sir Paul McCartney’s first-ever trip to Louisville on October 28
- Why you won’t have to worry about the weather: the festival takes place under a giant tent, rain or shine
- Wings former members performing solo and together: Denny Lane, Laurence Juber, Steve Holley
- Wings who aren’t Wings: Johnny Heywood & Gareth Davies of Wingsbanned
- Beatles who aren’t Beatles: BritBeat, The Jukebox, The Blue Meanies, SixtyFour, and Louisville’s own The Rigbys
- The resident George Harrison specialist: Peter Conrad
- Bands helmed by fest performer Terry Sylvester: The Escorts, The Swinging Blue Jeans, and The Hollies
Other notable acts: The Cryers Kevin Ashba The Nick Peay Band
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Abbey Road on the River's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.