- $10 for two tickets to see the ABC Rodeo ($20 value)
- Where: Lubbock City Bank Coliseum
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before show-time
Dates and Times
- Thursday, March 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29, at 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29, at 7:30 p.m.
72nd ABC Rodeo
Later this month, the 72nd annual ABC Rodeo stampedes into Lubbock City Bank Coliseum ready to kick up dirt and round up funds for the Boys & Girls Club of Lubbock and other local charities. Each spring, fans descend upon Lubbock for the multiday competition, which showcases some of the Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association’s roughest and toughest members.
As attendees saddle general-admission seats and rodeo clowns re-stuff their pockets with ham, competitors battle spur-to-spur in eight events, including bull riding, bareback riding, steer wrestling, and team roping. The weekend’s festivities are also a testament to Lubbock’s longstanding tradition of improving both the community and its integral relationship with the Beutler and Son Rodeo Company. Since 1949, Beutler and Son has held the event to a high standard by bringing quality livestock and broncos to each and every show.