- One ticket to a Halloween performance
- Where: The Historic Grand Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $13 to see the Abney Park concert on Sunday, October 20 at 8 p.m. (up to a $21.69 value). Doors open at 7 p.m.
- $10 to see Wanderlust Circus on Wednesday, October 23 at 7 p.m. (up to a $15.48 value). Doors open at 6 p.m.
- $7 to see BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARES burlesque on Thursday, October 24 at 7 p.m. (up to an $11.34 value). Doors open at 6 p.m.<p>
Abney Park or Wanderlust Circus or BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARES
- Abney Park is: “The Universe’s Greatest Pirate Steampunk Band”
- Instruments played in a pirate steampunk band: clockwork guitars, Tesla-powered keyboards, and middle-eastern percussion
- Wanderlust Circus is: a performance filled with acrobatic dancers, aerialists, jugglers, and a clown acting out a theatrical storyline
- The storyline: 200-year old William Batty and his fellow entertainers have conditional mortality—the condition being that if they leave the circus, their years will catch up with them
- Are all of the performers 200 years old?: No. Some are from Victorian England, some are from Swing-era New York, and some are from the present day
- The performers include: acrobalance troupe Kazum, whose members blend gymnastics, breakdancing, martial arts, and bicycle acrobats; A-WOL Dance Collective, whose members use silks, trapezes, hoops, and trampolines; and a tap-dancing saxophonist
- Performers at BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARES include: burlesque dancers Miss Alex Kennedy, Fleur de Sel, and Ivana Mandalay, bellydancer Katy Swenson, and musicians Zora Phoenix and Tonya Gilmore
- Reasons to feel good about going to the show: all proceeds support the 13 Nights of Halloween festival and the Culture Shock Community Project<p>