- C$39 for one ticket to see James Alan’s “Magic Tonight” (up to C$65 value)
- Tickets include dinner. Select venue for menu option: The Crimson Lounge, The Franklin House, or The Bear
- When: any show through April 30
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Venues and Showtimes
- The Franklin House on Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- The Bear on Fridays at 7 p.m.
- The Crimson Lounge on Sundays at 7 p.m.
While the show is family friendly, it is not intended for children younger than 12.
James Alan’s “Magic Tonight”
A team of magicians, mentalists, and illusion-weavers entrances audiences at three historical buildings: The Franklin House (Mississauga Streetsville), The Crimson Lounge (downtown Toronto), and The Bear (Pickering). Every performance suspends audiences’ disbelief with a different cast, hosted by sleight-of-hand magician James Alan. The roster includes many of Toronto’s leading magic and mystery entertainers. Performers are announced regularly via Twitter and Facebook.
Before dropping their jaws, guests can exercise them with an eclectic dinner menu, and bar service before and after the show allows attendees to demonstrate to their friends how they can make a glass of beer disappear by slowly drinking it.