Magic shows fill onlookers with a sense of wonder, much like watching a parade of Disneyland floats crash into the Grand Canyon. Get astonished with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for two tickets to see Abracadabaret Presents Magic at the Winchester (up to a $30 value)
- Tickets include dinner from a buffet
- When: Sundays, October 20–December 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Winchester Kitchen & Bar
- Section: general admission
- Door time: dinner starts at 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all showtimes.
Magic at the Winchester
Every Sunday, Abracadabaret, the Winchester, and James Alan conjure up a team of magicians, mentalists, and illusion-weavers to entrance diners at the Winchester Kitchen & Bar in Cabbagetown. Every performance suspends audiences' disbelief with a different cast, hosted by sleight-of-hand magician James Alan. The roster includes many of Toronto's leading magic and mystery entertainers. Performers are announced regularly via Twitter and Facebook. Before dropping their jaws, guests can exercise them with an eclectic dinner buffet, and bar service before and after the show allows attendees to demonstrate to their friends how they can make a glass of beer disappear by slowly drinking it.