- General admission to a comedy show with optional dinner
- When: any show through August 28, excluding special events and Saturday shows at 8 p.m.
- Where: Absolute Comedy
- Door time: dinner is served two hours prior to showtime; purchasers of show-only options must arrive 30-40 minutes prior to showtime
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- C$19 for two tickets (up to C$30 value)
- C$29 for four tickets (up to C$60 value)
- C$39 for two tickets plus dinner (up to C$54 value)
- C$59 for four tickets plus dinner (up to C$108 value)
- Click here to see the dinner menu
Absolute Comedy first opened its doors in Ottawa 10 years ago and has since expanded to three locations in Canada, all of which are dedicated to developing local talent and providing guests with the best possible show experience. Each venue hosts a weekly Pro/Am night, giving up-and-coming comics the chance to open for the many touring headliners from across North America who pass through the club. Meanwhile, a full kitchen and bar keep belly-laugh muscles energized with hearty entrees such as meat lasagna and savory bar grub including nachos and buffalo wings.
“Great service, good food and lots of laughs, a guaranteed fun night!”
“Excellent buffet before the show”