- General admission to a comedy show with optional dinner
- When: any show through August 27, excluding special events and Saturday shows at 8 p.m.
- Where: Absolute Comedy
- Door time: dinner is served two hours prior to showtime; purchasers of show-only options must arrive 30-40 minutes prior to showtime
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- Two tickets (up to $30 value)
- Four tickets (up to $60 value)
- Two tickets plus dinner (up to $60 value)
- Four tickets plus dinner (up to $120 value)
- Click here to see the dinner menu
- Ward Anderson (May 13–17)
- Chris Gordon featuring Sandra Battaglini (May 20–24)
- Andy Hendrickson (May 27–31)
Absolute Comedy first opened its doors in Ottawa 10 years ago and has since expanded to three locations in Canada (Toronto, then Kingston), all of which are dedicated to providing high-quality stand-up comedy from across North America in a great environment. Ottawa now hosts seven shows a week, with Toronto hosting shows Wednesday–Sunday and Kingston Wednesday–Saturday. All shows are 90 minutes long, and include a talented host, a feature act, and a headliner. Meanwhile, a full kitchen and bar keep belly-laugh muscles energized with drinks, hearty entrees, and traditional pub favorites, like burgers, nachos, and wings, all served table-side during the show.