A good pop song gets stuck in your head and accidentally sung when ordering dinner at a fancy restaurant. Gimme shelter with a side of mint jelly with this GrouponLive deal.
- $27 for one G-Pass to see Foster the People (up to a $45.70 value)
- When: Friday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: U.S. Cellular Center Asheville
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Foster the People
- Song that put Foster the People on the musical map: the dance-infused rock single “Pumped Up Kicks”
- Where on the U.S. map the band was founded: Los Angeles
- Band that’s the biggest inspiration to lead singer Mark Foster: The Beach Boys
- Number of Grammy nominations the band has received: three
- Number of awards the band has won: three—SharkOne’s New Artist of the Year (2011); WEQX’s Song of the Year (2011); and Billboard Music Awards’ Top Rock Song (2012)
- Number of fulltime band members: Three. Four if you count Tony, whom only Mark Foster can see.
- How the band got its name: by combining the lead singer’s surname with what his bandmates are
- Songs concertgoers can expect to hear in addition to “Pumped Up Kicks”: “Houdini,” “Helena Beat,” and “Call It What You Want”–all from Foster the People’s 2011 full-length debut, Torches
95% of 19 customers recommend