What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Daryl Hall & John Oates
- When: Tuesday, September 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: White Oak Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for general-admission lawn (up to $47.07 value)
- $45 for section 2 or 7 (up to $68.72 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hall & Oates
- 1967: the year Daryl Hall and John Oates met at Temple University
- 1970: year they banded together to change the face of dance floors everywhere
- Their breakthrough: 1973’s Abandoned Luncheonette, with its hit “She’s Gone”
- When they found their stride: the late ’70s, with albums such as Bigger Than Both of Us
- How much the ’80s loved Hall & Oates: every album they released that decade went platinum
- And: in 1984 they surpassed the Everly Brothers as the most successful rock duo of all time with 19 RIAA-certfied gold and platinum awards
- And: Hall’s feathery locks replaced gold as the nation’s most valued commodity
- Where Hall & Oates rank on Billboard’s list of 100 Greatest Artists of All Time: 17
- When they were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: 2003
- Their latest honor: they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April 2014
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Greensboro Coliseum Complex on 9/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.