Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Gordon Lightfoot
- When: Sunday, June 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: U.S. Cellular Center Asheville
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for section F, H, or J (up to a $45.20 value)
- $36 for section E, G, or I (up to a $61.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Best known for runaway ‘70s hits such as “Sundown” and “If You Could Read My Mind,” Gordon Lightfoot is beloved among fans and tunesmiths as a songwriter’s songwriter, inspiring Bob Dylan to proclaim, “whenever I hear a song of his, it’s like I wish it would last forever.” The Canadian troubadour’s awards shelf strains under the heft of 16 Juno Awards, along with the metaphysical weight of five Grammy nominations. Now on his “50 Years on the Carefree Highway” tour, the folk-rock pioneer hypnotizes with his earnest timbre and impeccable songcraft in songs made famous by himself and everyone from Elvis to Barbara Streisand.