- One ticket to see ELF The Musical
- When: Thursday, November 6, or Friday, November 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $33 for lower-balcony seating (up to $54.60 value)
- $46 for seating in orchestra rows V–CC (up to $76.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Based on the 2003 Will Ferrell cinematic smash, ELF is a comic Christmas classic for a new generation. Orphaned baby Buddy makes a fateful crawl into Santa’s sack of toys, and finds himself an unwitting resident of the North Pole. Raised among elves, Buddy grows up unaware of his roots—until his suspiciously sizable build and lack of toy-making prowess force him to acknowledge his own human-ness. With Santa’s permission, Buddy heads to the Big Apple to reconnect with his father and share his uniquely winning perspective on the Christmas season.
With a score by Broadway stalwarts Matthew Sklar and Chad Beguelin (The Wedding Singer) and a book by Tony-winners Bob Martin (The Drowsy Chaperone) and Thomas Meehan (Annie, Hairspray, The Producers), Elf instills the holiday spirit in audiences while underscoring the importance of being true to yourself, with or without pointy slippers.