What You'll Get
A good pop song gets stuck in your head and accidentally sung when ordering dinner at a fancy restaurant. Gimme shelter with a side of mint jelly with this deal.
- $27 for one G-Pass to see Foster the People (up to a $45.70 value)
- When: Friday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: U.S. Cellular Center Asheville
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Foster the People
- Song that put Foster the People on the musical map: the dance-infused rock single “Pumped Up Kicks”
- Where on the U.S. map the band was founded: Los Angeles
- Band that’s the biggest inspiration to lead singer Mark Foster: The Beach Boys
- Number of Grammy nominations the band has received: three
- Number of awards the band has won: three—SharkOne’s New Artist of the Year (2011); WEQX’s Song of the Year (2011); and Billboard Music Awards’ Top Rock Song (2012)
- Number of fulltime band members: Three. Four if you count Tony, whom only Mark Foster can see.
- How the band got its name: by combining the lead singer’s surname with what his bandmates are
- Songs concertgoers can expect to hear in addition to “Pumped Up Kicks”: “Houdini,” “Helena Beat,” and “Call It What You Want”–all from Foster the People’s 2011 full-length debut, Torches
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at U.S. Cellular Center Asheville on 6/21. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.