- One G-Pass to see Florida State vs. Georgia Tech at the Dr. Pepper ACC Football Championship Game
- When: Saturday, December 6, 8 p.m.
- Where: Bank of America Stadium
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $25 for upper-level seating toward the back ($37.28 value)
- $35 for upper-level seating toward the front ($48 value)
- $45 for 200-level endzone seating ($66.23 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dr. Pepper ACC Football Championship Game
If a new ACC champion is to be crowned, they’ll have to go through the Florida State Seminoles first—a feat that has been next to impossible in recent years. Last year, FSU steamrolled its way to a perfect 14–0 season that included not only a second straight ACC championship but a national championship, too. For the 2014 title game, the Seminoles have already locked up their spot and claimed the sideline with the cushier bunk beds.
Now Georgia Tech will have the opportunity to challenge the returning team. Their season has been particularly impressive, with an average of 38 points and nearly 330 rushing yards per game thanks to running backs who barrel through tacklers and only stop for upturned turtles. The game will cap off several days of festivities around Charlotte. A fan fest outside Bank of America Stadium will rev up crowds from noon until 7 p.m. on game day, where country music stars Chase Rice and Thompson Square will play. Thompson Square will also sing the National Anthem prior to kick-off in the stadium.