What You'll Get
- Tickets to the ACC women’s basketball tournament semifinals or championship game
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
For both semifinal games on Saturday, March 7, at 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- $15 for one seat in rows DD–JJ of sections 115 and 119; rows LL–VV of sections 116–117; rows A–G of sections 203, 205, and 207; or rows E–G of section 208 ($28.12 value)
For the championship game on Sunday, March 8, at 1 p.m.
- $15 for one seat in rows A–G of sections 201–206 or 235–240 ($28.12 value)
- $39 for two seats in rows DD–JJ of sections 103–105 and 130–131, rows A–L and AA–VV of section 101, rows LL–VV of section 102, rows A–E of section 117, or rows D–L and AA–VV of section 132, plus a souvenir ACC mini basketball ($20 value for the mini basketball; $76.24 total value)
ACC Women’s Basketball Tournament
If a new ACC champion is to be crowned, they’re going to have go go through Notre Dame first. Over the past two seasons, the Fighting Irish have claimed titles in two different conferences: the Big East in 2013, and the ACC in 2014—their first year as a member. ND looks just as strong this season behind ACC scoring leader Jewell Loyd, assists leader Lindsay Allen, and field goals leader Brianna Turner.
But this year’s field of competitors might be just as impressive: the ACC boasts six teams in the Top 25, and Louisville, Florida State, and Duke all join Notre Dame in the top ten. The Cardinals and the Blue Devils have been especially good behind two of the stingiest defenses in the country. In fact, both squads hold their opponents to fewer than 58 points per game by blocking shots and contesting passes rather than stretching plastic wrap across the rim when nobody’s looking.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Greensboro Coliseum Complex. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.