What You'll Get
- $23 for one ticket to Ace Frehley (up to $47.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 7, at 8 p.m
- Where: The Oriental Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- KISS: the iconic band that Ace Frehley cofounded and powered with his virile guitar solos; also known for popularizing rock and rolling all night and partying every day while wearing pounds of leather and kabuki makeup
- Ace Frehley: His 1978 debut, and part of KISS’ marketing plan to release solo albums from all four band members on the same day. Ace’s was the only one that spawned a hit (“New York Groove”), and is still considered the best of the bunch by critics and fans alike.
- Ace’s Aliases: “Spaceman,” “Space Ace,” and Paul (if you’re his mom)
- Ace’s Disciples: Soundgarden’s Kim Thayil, Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready, and Pantera’s Dimebag Darrell have all cited Ace as a major influence. But his own former bandmate Gene Simmons perhaps put it best: “[his] iconic guitar playing has been imitated, but never duplicated, by generations of guitar players around the world.”
- Space Invader Ace’s first album of new material since 2009’s Anomaly, and the first ever solo album from a KISS member to hit the Billboard Top Ten
- Ace’s Show: no makeup, no gigantic boots, and no pyrotechnics (unless he brings along his fire-breathing Gibson Les Paul)—just Ace living up to his name in a cosmic set of solo material (recent sets have kicked off with the instrumental opus “Fractured Mirror”) and KISS classics such as “Shock Me”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.