- $34 for general admission and two drinks (up to $48.50 value)
- KISS: The iconic band that Ace Frehley cofounded and powered with his virile guitar solos; also known for popularizing rock and rolling all night and partying every day while wearing pounds of leather and kabuki makeup
- Ace Frehley: His 1978 debut, and part of KISS’ marketing plan to release solo albums from all four band members on the same day. Ace’s was the only one that spawned a hit (“New York Groove”), and is still considered the best of the bunch by critics and fans alike.
- Ace’s Aliases: “Spaceman,” “Space Ace,” and Paul (if you’re his mom)
- Ace’s Disciples: Soundgarden’s Kim Thayil, Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready, and Pantera’s Dimebag Darrell have all cited Ace as a major influence. But his own former bandmate Gene Simmons perhaps put it best: “[his] iconic guitar playing has been imitated, but never duplicated, by generations of guitar players around the world.”
- Space Invader: Ace’s first album of new material since 2009’s Anomaly, and the first ever solo album from a KISS member to hit the Billboard Top Ten
- Ace’s Show: No makeup, no gigantic boots, and no pyrotechnics (unless he brings along his fire-breathing Gibson Les Paul)—just Ace living up to his name in a cosmic set of solo material (recent sets have kicked off with the instrumental opus “Fractured Mirror”) and KISS classics such as “Shock Me”
570 Jernee Mill Rd.
Sayreville, NJ 08872