What You'll Get
- $20.00 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $42.63 value)
- KISS: the iconic band that Ace Frehley cofounded and powered with his virile guitar solos; also known for popularizing rock and rolling all night and partying every day while wearing pounds of leather and kabuki makeup
- Ace Frehley: His 1978 debut, and part of KISS’ marketing plan to release solo albums from all four band members on the same day. Ace’s was the only one that spawned a hit (“New York Groove”), and is still considered the best of the bunch by critics and fans alike.
- Ace’s Aliases: “Spaceman,” “Space Ace,” and Paul (if you’re his mom)
- Ace’s Disciples: Soundgarden’s Kim Thayil, Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready, and Pantera’s Dimebag Darrell have all cited Ace as a major influence. But his own former bandmate Gene Simmons perhaps put it best: “[his] iconic guitar playing has been imitated, but never duplicated, by generations of guitar players around the world.”
- Ace’s Latest: Origins, Vol. 1, which pairs covers of classic tracks by Led Zeppelin, Cream, and Thin Lizzy with re-recorded KISS favorites written but not originally sung by Frehley.
- Ace’s Show: no makeup, no gigantic boots, and no pyrotechnics (unless he brings along his fire-breathing Gibson Les Paul)—just Ace living up to his name in a cosmic set of solo material and KISS classics such as “Shock Me”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. 17+. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.