All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Ace Frehley with special guests Appice, starting from $25
- Seating: front mezzanine or second mezzanine
- View the seating chart
There is no elevator access to the second mezzanine.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- KISS: the iconic band that Ace Frehley cofounded and powered with his virile guitar solos; also known for popularizing rock and rolling all night and partying every day while wearing pounds of leather and kabuki makeup
- Ace Frehley: His 1978 debut, and part of KISS’ marketing plan to release solo albums from all four band members on the same day. Ace’s was the only one that spawned a hit (“New York Groove”), and is still considered the best of the bunch by critics and fans alike.
- Ace’s Aliases: “Spaceman,” “Space Ace,” and Paul (if you’re his mom)
- Ace’s Disciples: Soundgarden’s Kim Thayil, Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready, and Pantera’s Dimebag Darrell have all cited Ace as a major influence. But his own former bandmate Gene Simmons perhaps put it best: “[his] iconic guitar playing has been imitated, but never duplicated, by generations of guitar players around the world.”
- Ace’s Latest: Origins, Vol. 1, which pairs covers of classic tracks by Led Zeppelin, Cream, and Thin Lizzy with re-recorded KISS favorites written but not originally sung by Frehley
- Ace’s Show: no makeup, no gigantic boots, and no pyrotechnics (unless he brings along his fire-breathing Gibson Les Paul)—just Ace living up to his name in a cosmic set of solo material and KISS classics such as “Shock Me”
- Also Appearing: Appice
The Fine Print