- Two-day pass to the ACM Party for a Cause Festival
- When: Friday, April 4 from 4 p.m. to midnight, and Saturday, April 5 from noon to midnight
- Where: The LINQ
- Doors open: 4 p.m. on Friday and noon on Saturday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the lineup.
- $65 for one two day pass, $10 in Groupon bucks, and express entry (up to $98.50 value)
- $65 for one two-day pass and $10 in Groupon bucks (up to $83.50 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
ACM Party for a Cause Festival
- The causes: General Mills’ Outnumber Hunger and ACM Lifting Lives
- Number of top-20 Rascal Flatts hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of those that reached #1: 12
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- Keith Urban’s vital stats: multi-platinum artist with 9 albums, 29 singles, and 15 number-one hits
- Number of instruments he plays: about 10
- Number of Top 40 singles Joe Nichols has scored on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart: 14, including “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” “Gimmie That Girl,” and “Brokenheartsville”
- Thomas Rhett’s first introduction to country music: hearing the songs of his dad, Rhett Akins
- The sources of the gold and platinum on Jerrod Neiman’s walls: “What Do You Want” and “Lover, Lover”
- How Chris Young got his start: winning the reality series Nashville Star
- The region The Cadillac Three rewrote the book on in their debut single: “The South”
- Why part of Saturday’s lineup is still TBA: The final three nominees for ACM New Artist of the Year have yet to be announced.
- Non-musical highlights of the fest: the world’s tallest observation wheel; RAM Ride and Drive and the Raminator monster truck; a Cabela’s activity zone; the “Dr Pepper Experience”; shopping at the country marketplace; specialty food trucks; and more to be announced<p>