What You'll Get
- Two-day pass to the ACM Party for a Cause Festival
- When: Friday, April 4 from 4 p.m. to midnight, and Saturday, April 5 from noon to midnight
- Where: The LINQ
- Doors open: 4 p.m. on Friday and noon on Saturday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the lineup.<p>
- $65 for one two day pass, $10 in Groupon bucks, and express entry (up to $98.50 value)
- $65 for one two-day pass and $10 in Groupon bucks (up to $83.50 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
ACM Party for a Cause Festival
- The causes: General Mills’ Outnumber Hunger and ACM Lifting Lives
- Number of top-20 Rascal Flatts hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of those that reached #1: 12
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- Keith Urban’s vital stats: multi-platinum artist with 9 albums, 29 singles, and 15 number-one hits
- Number of instruments he plays: about 10
- Number of Top 40 singles Joe Nichols has scored on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart: 14, including “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” “Gimmie That Girl,” and “Brokenheartsville”
- Thomas Rhett’s first introduction to country music: hearing the songs of his dad, Rhett Akins
- The sources of the gold and platinum on Jerrod Neiman’s walls: “What Do You Want” and “Lover, Lover”
- How Chris Young got his start: winning the reality series Nashville Star
- The region The Cadillac Three rewrote the book on in their debut single: “The South”
- Why part of Saturday’s lineup is still TBA: The final three nominees for ACM New Artist of the Year have yet to be announced.
- Non-musical highlights of the fest: the world’s tallest observation wheel; RAM Ride and Drive and the Raminator monster truck; a Cabela’s activity zone; the “Dr Pepper Experience”; shopping at the country marketplace; specialty food trucks; and more to be announced<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at The LINQ on 4/4-4/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open at 4pm on Friday and 12pm on Saturday. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.