What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops TV Taping featuring George Strait, Carrie Underwood, Merle Haggard, and More
- When: Monday, April 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Doortime: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $80 for seating in sections 101, 102, 201–207, 214, 215 (up to $118.45 value)
- $160 for general-admission standing room (up to $221.70 value)
- $125 for seating in the front of section 208 or 209 (up to $171.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops TV Taping
- The all-stars: Merle Haggard, George Strait, Carrie Underwood, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry
- Why Merle Haggard has been called “the poet of the common man”: he writes what he knows, striking a chord with anyone who’s been beat, broke, busted, or broken-hearted
- First number-one hit that showed Merle’s tough, yet somber side: “I’m a Lonesome Fugitive”
- Number-one hit that dropped the somber: “The Fightin’ Side of Me”
- Why George Strait has been called the “King of Country”: he has amassed 60 #1 country hits and is the only artist ever to hit the Top 10 every year for 30 years
- His first big hit: “Unwound,” off 1981’s Strait Country
- His latest big hit: “Give It All We Got Tonight,” off 2013’s Love is Everything
- How Carrie Underwood rose to prominence: as an American Idol champion in 2005
- What she’s done since: won six Grammys, been named Entertainer of the Year twice by the Academy of Country Music, and released four #1 albums
- Florida Georgia Line’s country cred: their 2012 debut, Here’s to the Good Times, is certified platinum; their single “Cruise” is six-times platinum
- What sets Lady Antebellum apart: the trio infuse their country with a sprinkle of soul and pop heard in “American Honey,” “I Run to You,” and “Need You Now”
- Who forms the Band Perry: three siblings
- How many albums they’ve release: two
- How many of those albums were RIAA certified: two
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at MGM Grand Garden Arena on 4/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. No admittance after 7:30 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.