- One G-Pass to see ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops TV Taping featuring George Strait, Carrie Underwood, Merle Haggard, and More
- When: Monday, April 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Doortime: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticketing Options * $80 for seating in sections 101, 102, 201–207, 214, 215 (up to $118.45 value) * $160 for general-admission standing room (up to $221.70 value) * $125 for seating in the front of section 208 or 209 (up to $171.70 value) * Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops TV Taping
- The all-stars: Merle Haggard, George Strait, Carrie Underwood, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry
- Why Merle Haggard has been called “the poet of the common man”: he writes what he knows, striking a chord with anyone who’s been beat, broke, busted, or broken-hearted
- First number-one hit that showed Merle’s tough, yet somber side: “I’m a Lonesome Fugitive”
- Number-one hit that dropped the somber: “The Fightin’ Side of Me”
- Why George Strait has been called the “King of Country”: he has amassed 60 #1 country hits and is the only artist ever to hit the Top 10 every year for 30 years
- His first big hit: “Unwound,” off 1981’s Strait Country
- His latest big hit: “Give It All We Got Tonight,” off 2013’s Love is Everything
- How Carrie Underwood rose to prominence: as an American Idol champion in 2005
- What she’s done since: won six Grammys, been named Entertainer of the Year twice by the Academy of Country Music, and released four #1 albums
- Florida Georgia Line’s country cred: their 2012 debut, Here’s to the Good Times, is certified platinum; their single “Cruise” is six-times platinum
- What sets Lady Antebellum apart: the trio infuse their country with a sprinkle of soul and pop heard in “American Honey,” “I Run to You,” and “Need You Now”
- Who forms the Band Perry: three siblings
- How many albums they’ve release: two
- How many of those albums were RIAA certified: two