What You'll Get
- $39 for one charity concert ticket to ACM Concert featuring Dierks Bentley (up to $80 value)
- When: Saturday, April 18, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Maverick Harley Davidson
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
ACM Charity Concert
- Dierks Bentley: Half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker, the Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter has topped the charts with the rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin’,” the sentimental cartographer anthem “Every Mile a Memory,” and the patriotic ballad “Home.”
- Dee Jay Silver: The in-demand producer and DJ has whisked his country-tinged party anthems on tours with Brad Paisley, Jason Aldean, and Rascal Flatts.
- Clare Dunn: The farm-girl-turned-musician behind the radio hit “Get Out” has also penned tunes with some of Nashville’s most renowned songwriters, including Terry McBride and Will Hoge.
- Montgomery Gentry: Acoustic guitar in hand, Gentry lends his clear tenor to backing harmonies and his own leads while the cowboy-hatted Montgomery lifts, spins, and leans on the mic stand while delivering hits such as “If You Ever Stop Loving Me” and “Gone.”
- Thompson Square: The real-life couple behind hits “Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not” and “If I Didn’t Have You” has amassed three American Country Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one CMT Award, and one Country Music Association Award since 2010.
- Also appearing: Will Hoge | Joey Hyde | James Otto
- The cause: children’s charities and advocacy groups, including ACM’s Lifting Lives, which supports music therapy and education programs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/18 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Maverick Harley Davidson. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Academy of Country Music's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.