- $39 for one charity concert ticket to ACM Concert featuring Dierks Bentley (up to $80 value)
- When: Saturday, April 18, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Maverick Harley Davidson
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
ACM Charity Concert
- Dierks Bentley: Half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker, the Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter has topped the charts with the rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin’,” the sentimental cartographer anthem “Every Mile a Memory,” and the patriotic ballad “Home.”
- Lee Brice: Brice won Billboard’s Top Country Song of 2010 for “Love Like Crazy” and has since continued to blur the lines between honky-tonk and rock in No. 1 hits such as “A Woman Like You” “Hard to Love,” and the heartbreaking ballad “I Drive Your Truck.”
- Dee Jay Silver: The in-demand producer and DJ has whisked his country-tinged party anthems on tours with Brad Paisley, Jason Aldean, and Rascal Flatts.
- Clare Dunn: The farm-girl-turned-musician behind the radio hit “Get Out” has also penned tunes with some of Nashville’s most renowned songwriters, including Terry McBride and Will Hoge.
- Montgomery Gentry: Acoustic guitar in hand, Gentry lends his clear tenor to backing harmonies and his own leads while the cowboy-hatted Montgomery lifts, spins, and leans on the mic stand while delivering hits such as “If You Ever Stop Loving Me” and “Gone.”
- Thompson Square: The real-life couple behind hits “Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not” and “If I Didn’t Have You” has amassed three American Country Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one CMT Award, and one Country Music Association Award since 2010.
- Also appearing: Will Hoge | Joey Hyde | James Otto
- The cause: children’s charities and advocacy groups, including ACM’s Lifting Lives, which supports music therapy and education programs