What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for general admission to a three-course dinner theater experience (up to $59 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Guests enjoy a family-style Italian dinner featuring appetizers, salad, lasagna, and a dessert, and a wide variety of beverages is available from the cash bar.
- 5 p.m. on January 10, 17, 24, and 31; February 14, 21, and 28
- 7:30 p.m. on January 9, 16, 23, and 30; February 6, 13, 20, and 27
We Gotta Bingo
- The Plot: When they’re forced to merge despite a longstanding rivalry, two Chicago parishes—one Italian, one Irish, both populated with colorful characters—descend upon German beer hall Der Brew-Ha-Ha for a bingo tournament fundraiser. Similar in style to Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding, We Gotta Bingo brings together unusual combatants in a fun setting.
- The Music: Polka and pop from the accordion-inclusive Voekel Chords, grandstanding vocals from rival choir directors, and a bevy of other knee-slapping numbers.
- The Press: “A hilarious night of bingo and beer!” raved the Star Tribune, adding, “We Gotta Bingo is great fun.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem at venue on date of performance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.