- $29 for one ticket for general admission to a three-course dinner theater experience (up to $59 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Guests enjoy a family-style Italian dinner featuring appetizers, salad, lasagna, and a dessert, and a wide variety of beverages is available from the cash bar.
- 5 p.m. on January 10, 17, 24, and 31; February 14, 21, and 28
- 7:30 p.m. on January 9, 16, 23, and 30; February 6, 13, 20, and 27
We Gotta Bingo
- The Plot: When they’re forced to merge despite a longstanding rivalry, two Chicago parishes—one Italian, one Irish, both populated with colorful characters—descend upon German beer hall Der Brew-Ha-Ha for a bingo tournament fundraiser. Similar in style to Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding, We Gotta Bingo brings together unusual combatants in a fun setting.
- The Music: Polka and pop from the accordion-inclusive Voekel Chords, grandstanding vocals from rival choir directors, and a bevy of other knee-slapping numbers.
- The Press: “A hilarious night of bingo and beer!” raved the Star Tribune, adding, “We Gotta Bingo is great fun.”