- One ticket to We Gotta Bingo preview performance, with a family-style Italian dinner
- When: select dates, July 23–August 1
- Where: Chicago Theater Works
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $33 for regular seating (up to $55 value)
- $36 for premium seating (up to $60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
We Gotta Bingo
- The Plot: When they’re forced to merge despite a longstanding rivalry, two Chicago parishes—one Italian, one Irish, both populated with colorful characters—descend upon German beer hall Der Brew-Ha-Ha for a bingo tournament fundraiser. Similar in style to Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding, We Gotta Bingo brings together unusual combatants in a fun setting.
- The Music: Polka and pop from the accordion-inclusive Voekel Chords, grandstanding vocals from rival choir directors, and a bevy of other knee-slapping numbers.
- The Press: “A hilarious night of bingo and beer!” raved the Star Tribune, adding, “We Gotta Bingo is great fun.”
Actors Theater of Minnesota
Although it’s known for comedies such as the two-man, 24-character A Tuna Christmas, Actors Theater of Minnesota also places a significant emphasis on education and corporate training. At The Creative Institute, the ensemble trains students how to work theatrical media such as improv and writing into their everyday problem-solving skills.