What You'll Get
- $9 for one general-admission ticket (up to $21.63 value)
- February 17 and March 1: 7:10 p.m.
- February 21: 1:50 p.m.
- February 25: 5:30 p.m.
- March 3: 8:50 p.m.
- The Show: a funny and heartfelt look at the things women might do—from amateur modeling gigs to beauty pageants by mail—to get the chance to wear lovely clothes
- The Star: writer-performer Julia Sun, who balances a career as a TV personality with her love for the stage—a love that’s brought her to Off-Broadway (Den of Thieves) and beyond
- The Director: Christine Renee Miller, whose previous solo-performance credits have racked up awards and great press
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.