All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $53.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- What Adam Trent Can Do: He can levitate, make people disappear, sing, dance, get crowds laughing, bring magic into the 21st century—the better question might be what can’t he do?
- What Adam Trent Can’t Do: shoot lasers out of his eyes
- A Glimpse of His Magical Career: From performing at birthday parties at age 9, Trent moved up to corporate gigs, street busking, Broadway shows, and back-to-back medals in the P.C.A.M. Pro Magic Challenge.
- What People Are Saying: The NY Theatre Guide described his hit show The Illusionists as “so amazing, it’s hard to put into words. Your eyes will deceive you, your heartbeat will race, and your mind will be blown!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 1/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.