- Tickets to see The Addams Family
- Where: Citadel Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- C$15 for one ticket (up to C$25 value)
- C$25 for two tickets (up to C$50 value)
- Saturday, October 25, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, October 26, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, October 30, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 1, at 2 p.m.
The Addams Family
This ghoulishly funny original musical brings Charles Addams’ beloved cartoons to showstopping life. The story finds Wednesday Addams—now 18 and free of her childhood braids—in love with a man her family has never met. This fact alone would be enough to ruffle her father Gomez’s smoking jacket, but Wednesday asks her father to keep the relationship hidden from her mother, Morticia. And, to make matters worse, the young suitor and his eerily normal family will be joining the Addams for dinner.
Originally opening on Broadway, the musical now takes its ghost-filled caravan across the country in a critically acclaimed touring production. The show’s dark humor shines through during lavish musical numbers such as the introspective “Pulled,” during which a conflicted Wednesday sings about her newfound emotions as she comically tortures her younger brother on a rack.