What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket for center house seating ($22 value)
- When: November 3–5 or November 10–12 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Play: an exploration of issues surrounding Hispanics in the west side of San Antonio—or in any community nationwide, really—that follows a Chicana woman as she rises to eventually run for Congress
- The Playwright: Mono Riojas Aguilar, a local scribe whose previous works include the drama “Chato’s Bridge” at Jump-Start Performance Co.
- Good to Know: This play contains some strong language.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.