To tuxedoed people, velvet ropes are ordinary picket fences and champagne fountains are lawn sprinklers. Kick down the fence and drink from the sprinkler with this GrouponLive deal to the New Year’s Eve Celebration 2013 at the Hilton Chicago. Choose between the following options:
For $119, you get a party package for one (up to a $209.99 total value, including all fees). The party package includes:
- Admission to the preparty at Lumen Nightclub, held on Saturday, December 29, from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. (a $20 value)
- General admission to the New Year’s Eve party at the Hilton (up to a $169.99 value, including all fees)
- Admission to the afterparty at Sound-Bar from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. (a $20 value)<p>
For $445, you get a VIP party package for two (up to a $684.98 total value, including all fees). The VIP party package includes:
- Admission for two to the preparty and the afterparty (an $80 value)
- VIP admission for two to the New Year’s Eve party (up to a $429.98 value, including all fees)
- One-night stay at the Hilton (up to a $175 value, including all fees), valid until December 31. Room taxes not included.<p>
Thousands of revelers descend on Hilton Chicago to ring in the New Year with Playboy Playmates and some of the city’s biggest house-music DJs. A premium hosted ticket reception paves the way for a midnight champagne toast with drinks including Ketel One vodka and Coors Light, accompanied by a chef-prepared spread of hors d’oeuvres and buffet dishes.
All this is fuel for the dance floor. While Mike Posner of “Cooler Than Me” fame croons alternately raunchy and sweet lyrics in dulcet tones and Windy City mainstay Bad Boy Bill spins old-fashioned electronica on the main floor, another DJ—this one with bunny ears—presides over the booty-moving up in the VIP lounge. There, Summer Altice is joined by fellow playmates Jessa Hinton and Raquel Pomplun to meet and greet guests and defend against any invading pillow-fighters. The VIP lounge also distinguishes itself with a Las Vegas-style casino, a silent auction, and a larger, fancier drink menu. The event will be broadcast live and hosted by ABC7’s Mark Nilsson and DJ Stylz from radio station B96.
Video from last year’s New Year’s Eve celebration<p>