Adventure Island features tropical surroundings and high speed thrills, including Solar Vortex, a new dual-tailspin water slide.
What You'll Get
All SeaWorld Florida parks are now open! Click here for additional information on health/safety precautions and new regulations for all visitors and staff. Groupon purchasers are no longer required to schedule their visit to the parks.
- If you purchase the Single Any Day Park Ticket, it is valid for Adventure Island for one person any day of the week.
- If you purchase the 2 Park or 3 Park Ticket, it is valid for one person to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, or Adventure Island.
- When can I visit? Single Any Day Ticket is valid any operating day through October 18th, 2020. All other options are valid any operating day through December 31, 2020; see the schedule.
- Free admission for children two and under.
- No Reservations Required when you purchase with Groupon.
- Parking not included.
- Lockers available? Yes
For other SeaWorld park discounts see the below:
For 2021 Season Unlimited Visit Fun Cards click here.
The Fine Print
About Adventure Island
Located right across the street from Busch Gardens Tampa, Adventure Island is 30 acres of water-drenched fun in the sun featuring the ultimate combination of high-speed thrills and chills, tropical surroundings for guests of all ages. Spin and splash on Solar Vortex – America’s first dual-tailspin water slide! Adventure awaits with a variety of slides, corkscrews, waterfalls, a wave pool, children’s water playground and other family attractions. Adventure Island is a seasonal park, be sure to plan accordingly.