Adventure Island features tropical surroundings and high-speed thrills, including Solar Vortex, a new dual-tailspin water slide
About This Deal
- If you purchase the Single Any Day Park Ticket, it is valid for Adventure Island for one person any day of the week.
- If you purchase the 2 Park or 3 Park Ticket, it is valid for one person to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, or Adventure Island.
- If you purchase the Unlimited Park Ticket with Parking, it is valid for one person for unlimited visits within 14 consecutive days to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and Adventure Island Tampa Bay; Valid 1 year from date of purchase.
- When can I visit? Valid any operating day through November 2, 2021; see the schedule.
- Free admission for children two and under.
- Parking not included.
- Lockers available? Yes
- For a list of all seasonal and special events taking place at SeaWorld, click here
For other SeaWorld park discounts see the below:
About Adventure Island
Located right across the street from Busch Gardens Tampa, Adventure Island is 30 acres of water-drenched fun in the sun featuring the ultimate combination of high-speed thrills and chills, tropical surroundings for guests of all ages. Spin and splash on Solar Vortex – America’s first dual-tailspin water slide! Adventure awaits with a variety of slides, corkscrews, waterfalls, a wave pool, children’s water playground, lazy river, and other family attractions. Adventure Island is a seasonal park, be sure to plan accordingly.