What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket to see Boston (up to $33.35 value)
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Family Circle Stadium
- Seating: 300 level
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Boston’s city of origin: Boston
- Boston’s center: multi-instrumentalist Tom Scholz
- What Tom was doing while graduating from MIT in 1970: honing his skills as a songwriter
- What he was doing while working for Polaroid post-graduation: recording Boston’s demos in a basement studio he built himself
- How that worked out: he quit Polaroid when he started hearing “More Than a Feeling” on the radio
- Record-setting record: Boston’s self-titled debut became the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- Since then: they’ve sold more than 31 million albums
- Boston’s sound: arena rock populated with monster riffs, youthful lyrics, and harmonies as tight as a unitard on an elephant
- Essential tracks: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Family Circle Stadium on 5/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.