All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Whitesnake (up to $45 value)
- When: Saturday, August 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: King Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: mid grand tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the venue layout
- 1978: the year former Deep Purple band member David Coverdale formed his new hard-rock band in England
- 1987: the year their self-titled album—their seventh release—rocketed them up the charts and into the hearts of new fans thanks to the hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love”
- 8: the number of times that album went platinum in the U.S.
- 1997: the year the band took a hiatus after the release of their ninth album, Restless Heart
- 2002 the year that hiatus ended, jumpstarting a decade that included a 2003 tour, a live DVD release, festival appearances alongside Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, and Alice Cooper, and the 2011 release of Forevermore
- 2015: the year they’ll unleash their twelfth album, The Purple Album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.