- One ticket to Nazareth
- When: Sunday, August 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Plaza Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $25 for premium seating (up to $42.64 value)
- $80 for premium seating with a meet and greet with Nazareth (up to $117.64 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Nazareth Story: In 1968, four unlikely rockers (all happily married, and with day jobs to boot) from Dunfermline, Scotland march to London to fulfill their rock ‘n’ roll dreams. By ‘72, they’re touring with Deep Purple. By ‘75, the whole world knows their name.
- The Nazareth Sound: barrel-chested vocals and riffs that leave skid marks in heavy-metal parking lots, melodic originals that pendulum between pop and thrash, and transformative covers such as…
- …“Love Hurts”: when Naz took on the Everly Brothers classic, it became the band’s first Top-10 hit and the power-ballad behind every couples’ skating session of 1975
- “This Flight Tonight”: Joni Mitchell was reportedly so floored by the Naz’s rock makeover of her ballad, she started referring to it as a Nazareth song
- Hair of the Dog: the band’s best selling album, featuring the stomping, cowbell-heavy title track that somehow never mentions hair or dogs
- Fun Naz Facts: the band took its name from The Band’s “The Weight” (“Pulled into Nazareth…”) and once turned down a request to play super-fan Axl Rose’s wedding (the marriage didn’t last, because love hurts)