Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women “ma’am” and men “daddy ma’am.” Tip your hat to the good ol’ days with the GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see Darius Rucker with Justin Moore and Jana Kramer
- When: Friday, May 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Pensacola Bay Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $38 for 200 level (up to a $94.50 value)
- $48 for 100 level (up to a $115.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Darius Rucker – ”Alright” at Grand Ole Opry in 2012
* Release date of [Darius Rucker's](http://www.dariusrucker.com/) new album, True Believers: May 21, 2013 * Anticipation level for that album as measured by the Scovale Scale of chili-pepper heat: pure capsaicin * First African-American to win the CMA’s “New Artist Award” * Inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012 * The first to sketch Rucker's new number-one single “Wagon Wheel”: Bob Dylan * The first to complete it: Old Crow Medicine Show * Chances of hearing live renditions from all three of his country albums: 100% * Chances of hearing a Hootie and the Blowfish hit: 99.9999%
####Justin Moore * Billboard's Top New Country Artist of 2009 * Winner of two Inspirational Country Music Awards for the single “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away” * Percentage of [Justin's](http://www.bigmachinelabelgroup.com/artist/Justin_Moore) albums certified gold: 100% * Best hits celebrating rural living: “Small Town USA” and “Backwoods” * Best song for a pair of immortal lovers: “Til My Last Day”
####Jana Kramer * 2013 ACM Winner for “New Female Vocalist” * Self-titled debut was named “Best of 2012” by iTunes and Billboard * If the number of albums sold by [Jana Kramer](http://www.janakramer.com/#/) were Lego bricks, they would stack up to be more than 1.16 km tall * Hit single “Why Ya Wanna?” makes bad boyfriends lament their decisions * Acted in six episodes of 90210 before landing her breakout role on One Tree Hill
76% of 17 customers recommend
“Show up early to redeem your tickets; only 2 windows open for etickets = rediculous Lines. Last row in the back seating but lots of fun.”