What You'll Get
- $60 for two tickets to The Gipsy Kings featuring Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo (up to $99.50 value)
- When: Friday, June 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: King Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: grand tier, rows JJ–QQ
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Gipsy Kings
- The Gipsy Kings’ formula: two bands of brothers, the Reyes and the Baliardos, fill the stage with energy—and musicians—as they romance fans
- Their signature sound: “rumba gitano,” a term they coined to describe their music’s happy marriage of South American rumba rhythms and furious-flamenco guitar strumming
- How they got their start: they humbly busked on the streets of Cannes in southern France, roving from place to place like their namesakes before their debut album brought international stardom
- Singles you might know: the boisterous 1987 hit “Bamboléo,” or their unique take on “Hotel California,” used to great effect in The Big Lebowski
- The special occasion: this tour features founding members Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo, who have been with the group since their vagabond days in 1978
- What you’ll hear: a set stuffed with the band’s greatest hits and cuts from 2013’s Savor Flamenco, which won the Grammy for Best World Music Album
Photo credited to Marie Claire Margossian
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem on 6/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at King Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.