What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to American Idol LIVE!
- When: Wednesday, July 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $34.50 for upper balcony seating (up to $60.20 value)
- $44.50 for side orchestra or mid balcony seating (up to $70.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
American Idol LIVE!
- Who’s singing: the top 5 finalists of American Idol season 14
- Who won the season: Nick Fradiani
- The top five, in order: Fradiani, Clark Beckham, Jax, Raven Owen, Tyanna Jones
- Why Johnson looks so familiar: before Idol, he won the Battle of the Bands at Mohegan Sun as the lead singer of Beach Avenue, a pop outfit who also appeared on America’s Got Talent
- Who the Top Five stars might cover: Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Maroon 5
- Other classic covers from the season: Otis Redding’s “(Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay,” U2’s “Beautiful Day,” Tom Petty’s “American Girl”
- Idol alumni who have joined tours in the past: Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Fantasia, Adam Lambert
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.